Five Foods You Shouldn’t Eat Together With Eggs
One of the good sources of vitamins and minerals that we have is eggs, but they are specifically high in cholesterol. According to Healthline, there are restrictions on things you can add to your diet when eggs are already included.
Once eggs are included in your diet, there are other foods you must not add to it because they are also high in cholesterol. Otherwise, this can increase the risk of heart disease, especially for older people.
This is one of the main reasons some people complain that eggs can cause heart problems. It may not be the eggs you eat that are causing heart problems, but what you are eating with them.
Most dairy products are high in protein, and you should be careful with the way you mix them in your diet. The following are foods you shouldn’t eat together with eggs:
1. Don’t take yogurt when your food already contains eggs. Yogurts are specifically high in cholesterol. Taking them with eggs can increase your blood cholesterol and cause inflammation, which can increase your chances of heart disease.
If your diet is a combination of carbs and you’ll be drinking yogurt with it, don’t bother to eat eggs. The yogurt will substitute for the nutrients you could have gotten from eggs.
2. Don’t eat cheese when you are eating eggs. Cheese is very high in protein and fat. These are nutrients that are readily available in eggs. You will be consuming too much of these nutrients if you eat cheese with a diet that already contains eggs.
If you want to eat cheese, make sure your diet is dairy-free so that it doesn’t affect your blood cholesterol level or cause heart disease.
3. Don’t eat red meat when you eat eggs. If you combine red meat with your diet when it’s only a combination of carbs, there’s no need to include eggs in it. Just choose between red meat or eggs.
4. Don’t eat beans with eggs. Both foods are high in protein. If you eat them together, it can cause gastrointestinal problems such as abnormal flatulence. This can increase bad cholesterol levels in your body and be a factor that causes heart disease.
- 5. Avoid combining fried foods with eggs. Combining these two foods can drastically increase your cholesterol level and can be a risk factor for heart disease.