Nigerian female disc jockey and billionaire’s daughter, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has continued to leave fans gushing over her new love life with British boxer, Ryan Taylor.
From stepping out in style to sharing loved-up moments and also flaunting her engagement ring which has caught the attention of the public.
In this article, Naija News highlights five popular Nigerian celebrities who have dated and have been romantically linked to the billionaire’s daughter.
1. Victor Anichebe: Professional Nigerian footballer and former Super Eagle Striker, Victor Anichebe, dated Cuppy before their relationship crashed in 2017.
The love life of the duo was a cynosure to the public, sadly they broke up over issues of long distance.
During their relationship, Victor played in the Chinese Super League for Beijing Enterprise while Cuppy usually shuttle between London and Nigeria.
2. Asa Asika: Davido’s former manager, Asa Asika also dated DJ Cuppy in 2011. They shared a series of their loved-up moments online and were the envy of others.
However, after a while, they broke up, but they came back together in 2018 and gave their relationship another chance.
Despite keeping things low-key, the relationship ended again after two years with Cuppy claiming that Asike messed up.
3. Anthony Joshua: Although DJ Cuppy and British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua never publicly confirmed that they were dating but they were spotted countless times on dates and vacations in UK and Nigeria.
Even when rumours made the rounds online that the duo were dating following the series of gifts Cuppy received from the boxer, they never shut down the speculations or confirmed they were dating.
4. Kiddwaya: This is synonymous with that of Anthony Joshua as Kiddwaya and Cuppy were rumoured to be in a relationship.
Despite some of their romantic photos, dates, and vacations which emerged online, Kiddwaya and Cuppy said they have been good friends since they were kids.
5. Sean Tizzle: DJ Cuppy shocked many people with her relationship with Nigerian singer, Sean Tizzle but the relationship didn’t last long.
The relationship got ruined over a social media post where the singer likened their affair to that of Beyonce and Jay Z and the post reportedly annoyed Cuppy, forcing her to cut things off with the singer.